VICTORY COMMUNITY CENTRE
Victory Community Centre (VCC) is a multi-cultural community centre located at our school. VCC’s vision is that Victory is a thriving and caring community of health, hope and possibility. Their mission is to:
- promote wellbeing for people and community by providing accessible support and activities
- collaborate and advocate with and for the Victory community
Victory Community Centre provides community owned, low cost, accessible services and activities that promote health and well-being. Activities and services include midwives, Plunket Nurse, hearing tests, cervical screening, health navigation, immunisation clinics, community celebrations (e.g. Matariki, Lark in the Park), social groups, community gardens and the Victory on the Move programme.
Victory Community Centre manages a gymnasium style hall and a meeting room with a kitchen and breakout spaces, all of which are available for hire. For more information on what is offered at VCC please feel free to contact members of their team:
- Nicola Bare, Reception Administrator: email@example.com, 03 546 8389
- Ariana Ngaruhe, Activities Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org, 03 546 8389
- Tricia Colling, Community Nurse: email@example.com, 03 546 8385
- Rebecca Greig Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, 03 546 8381
- Greg Johnson, Finance Administrator:
The VCC website is currently under construction, however you can find out more about them and what’s on offer by following them on Facebook: Victory Community Centre
He aha te mea nui o te ao ?
He tangata, he tangata, he tangata.
What is the most important thing in the world?
It is people, it is people, and it is people.